Terms & Conditions
Advance/ Token Money are non-refundable in case of cancelation the assignment.
- 50% advance of total amount will be paid at the time of booking which is 75% non adjustable in the case of cancellation.
- The Balance 50% payment must be paid before 10 Days of the event.
- Any change in order must be intimated 10-Days before the event after consulting with manager operations.
- Government Rules and Regulation relating to wedding Functions must be followed i.e. One Dish Menu, No Fire work, No Firing and Function Timing to be strictly observed. If the client violet the rule Company will not responsible.
- Breakage and shortage of company's equipment / items will charge to the client.
- The event shall be executed in the Risk and Cost of the Client without any liability of the company for any loss or damage to the property of any guest.
- The event shall be executed on the responsibility of the client for fool proof security arrangements and damage to our property, labour and staff.
- In case of Natural Disaster Tulips Event Management will not responsible for any lose / damage.
- In case of increase in confirmed number of guests please inform 3 days before event. If not so company will not be responsible of food shortage or any other mess-up.
- Increased number of guests will charge accordingly.
- Traveling and loading charges will be affect final amount in case of out station programs.
- Imported flowers or special modules will cost extra.
- Rates are accepted and total bill amount is agreed.
Copyright © 2010 • Tulips Event • All rights reserved